Dear Members of Reciprocated Clubs

We were founded in 1713 first as “La Società del Casino dei Nobili” and in 1866 we acquired the current name. The Club prides itself for following its traditional roots of being a place where friends, that share the same education and moral rectitude, congregate to spend time together. Currently several families that were part of the Club in 1700 are still represented.

We have got a rich program of activities focusing on fine dining, listening to music at the Club and at the Teatro Comunale, where we have a box for the Opera season, cultural trips in Italy and abroad, cultural speeches, vintage car/motorbikes events and a number of sports activities for teams (sailing, shooting, golf, bridge, etc.).

The Club House is a three-story building located in the heart of ancient Bologna. Members can organize private events there. Our cook is renowned for the capability of serving the outmost culinary specialty of Bologna, the traditional tortellini. The Club has got a reading room, a smoking room, a bar room, a card room, a billiard room, a dining room for members only, a dining room for members with guests and a courtyard.

Our standard operating hours are Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 10pm.

We have bedrooms at the Antica Casa Zucchini Bed & Breakfast that can be booked through our Secretariat at a preferential rate. These bedrooms are walking distance from our Club.

We offer to reciprocating Clubs the possibility for its Members to use Domino Club while in town and invite guests at the Club. The etiquette at Domino Club is formal.

We are part of the founding Clubs of  “Unione Circoli Italiani” that since 1947 comprises the most traditional Clubs in Italy with whom we organize a number of events on a yearly base.

We also reciprocate with selected Italian Clubs and we have a bilateral agreements with International Clubs.

We recommend any visiting Member of reciprocated Club to be introduced by its Club with an email to our Secretariat.